Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television?

Trying
Super Contributor

Re: Poll: Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television?

Hello @ro-novation. I greatly admire your strength of character. You're a true warrior ! I must confess I'm not. I love my comfort even though I live in an 'almost renovated' she-shed cabin which is only 6x9 mtrs. (I will have a deck soon so that will be good) How do you manage without the information and entertainment factor of television ? I'm really interested to know -do you use a computer for these functions,do you read books,etc..very often, and how  do other members of the family react ? Please excuse me if you prefer not to answer. I don't mean to sound nosey. I really am interested Cheers

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Workshop community has spoken. The vast majority of community members would much rather live without a dishwasher than part with their beloved telly.

DishwasherPoll.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ro-novation
Budding Contributor

Hi @Trying, not nosey at all! Don't worry :---)

I tend to use my computer for most functions - I find social media (like Twitter and Facebook to a degree) keep me up to date on news and information. In my field of work (music industry) I spent a lot of time on the internet - for both entertainment and work purposes! I've just never really felt the desire to watch much TV, to be honest. I find my housemates are in the same boat :----)

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects