Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pots and Pans underbench storage

mfree
Cultivating a Following

Pots and Pans underbench storage

Hi,

I would like to divide an underbench shelf to allow fry pans, pots and lids etc to stand on their side and slide out individually (think bookshelf) so you don't have to take all the stacked pots apart to get to the one you need and lids aren't scattered all over the place. The dividers would need to be adjustable for different pan depth.

I thought about laying a predilled wardrobe melamine panel down and place U-shaped metal rods into the holes to allow the pan to rest against. Any other ideas are welcome. There are plenty of dividers available overseas and even Ikea have specific designed ones to divide shelves but not in Australian stores. (Google shelf dividers - images)

Example image:

Shelf dividers.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pots and Pans underbench storage

Sounds like a great idea @mfree. I will also be keen to see what other community members have come up with.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join us. I'm looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Please post again soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Re: Pots and Pans underbench storage

This looks like great use of space:

rv-5cw2-2122-cr-s3.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects