Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Tupperware

aly
Making a Splash

Tupperware

Many of my friends and family have recently purchased Tupperware products for their kitchens and I’m eager to know if they’re really as good as everyone says they are. We love growing our own herbs and vegies so I’m keen to know whether Tupperware products really do help preserve such items once picked and stored in the cupboard or fridge. Would love to hear from workshoppers who have Tupperware…

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Tupperware

@aly, WOW, their product line has exploded since I last looked, but if it's their storage boxes that you're interested in, then they have a very good history of warranty service. I think they had a no questions asked, lifetime replacement policy, & while the lifetime coverage still stands, normal wear & tear isn't.

I don't have any problem with companies excluding damage from misuse/abuse, so I don't think that you could go wrong.

My days are numbered as the King of Stripagrams, so maybe I can move into throwing a few Tupperware parties to keep up some cash flow. :cheeky: :wink:

Alicia
Building a Reputation

Yes, lasts forever!

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

@aly, I just remembered a couple of tips that might be handy.

1 .. Buy square or rectangular instead of round & oval, as they store more in less space.

2 .. Not that many people wash dishes by hand any more, but when setting Tupperware boxes aside ready to wipe, place them normal side up, that way you don't get water trapped under those pesky ledges on the box. I only worked that out a couple of months ago, & it's probably just my luck that that's the way others've done it from the start. :embarassed:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects