Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedroom recessed wall and headboard project

JustinS
Cultivating a Following

Bedroom recessed wall and headboard project

91A6DE1A-9863-45D2-B5A5-D72542048C4F.jpeg

An ISO project I had no clue how to approach but with a bit of research and a couple of new tools from Bunnings I gave it a crack.

The original plan didn’t include the recessed shelving but spotted something similar as we were building and added in.

Really liking the Easycraft VJ wall panelling at the moment have used in a couple of different places around the home.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bedroom recessed wall and headboard project

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @JustinS. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

Congratulations on creating a fantastic feature wall and bedroom space. I think you've made the right decision in adding the additional recessed shelves as they really tie it all together.

I trust you'll have loads of questions from our members who would like to build something similar themselves.

We look forward to seeing what you will contribute next to the community as it is clear you have some fantastic D.I.Y. skills.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects