Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bespoke side table

Imenz
Building a Reputation

Bespoke side table

Simple table made for a narrow space.  Table was made from pine that was stained and lacquered.Simple table made for a narrow space. Table was made from pine that was stained and lacquered.
Old-gal24
Becoming a Leader

Re: Bespoke side table

A lovely table bench for a small area, just love it. @Imenz  Any chance you have a plan for this? that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Old gal

Imenz
Building a Reputation

Hi Old-gal24

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.  I made it before I discovered this website.  I recall making some sketches at the time but threw them away.  Having said that, being a draft person in a former life I can make some plans and post them relatively easily.

Old-gal24
Becoming a Leader

@Imenz  Thank you for your reply.  Thank you for your kind offer to upload a rough plan.  I am sure others on here would be grateful along with myself.  

If I was to make something similar of course I would have my own individual measurements,  and have toyed with making one similar for the side arm area for one end/arm of my lounge suit.  It's not a big area and it would be lovely to do something similar to what you have made.  I really like the routered edge and the lower shelf with it's hidden bracket/support.  Very smart.

Thanks again 

Old gal

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects