Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY super easy fireplace

HollyDesigns
Finding My Feet

DIY super easy fireplace

4B69D528-2BF6-4330-847E-A7FD8763BF64.jpeg

My movie room needed a cosy vibe. I wanted something easy to install and something that was also easy to remove if I ever wanted to change the mood again. This is what i came up with! Easy! Easy! I used an electric fireplace heater insert, built up by Besser bricks from bunnings, placed the fireplace to the desired height and used senso urban 914 x 152 x 2mm blacktech self adhesive Vinyl planks from bunnings to finish off the top and surrounding bricks. No glue or cement and minimal cuts made only to the vinyl to fit! 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DIY super easy fireplace

@HollyDesigns,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so thrilled to have you join us and trust that you'll get plenty of helpful advice and inspiring ideas from our knowledgable, creative and passionate members. You'll find as you browse the site that we have so many wonderful members sharing advice and projects every day.

Thanks for sharing your fireplace project with us. Looking forward to seeing more projects from you soon. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: DIY super easy fireplace

Thanks Jason,

I look forward to being inspired and learning

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects