Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Finishing edges of laminated floor boards?

Raj3
Just Starting Out

Finishing edges of laminated floor boards?

image.jpg

  

Hi there,

requesting help with doing laminated floor boards. Kind of stuck with the edges. Please advise how to proceed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Finishing edges of laminated floor boards?

@Raj3,

Apologies for the unusually slow reply. Usually @MitchellMc would be on hand to promptly assist with a question like this but our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert is taking a well-earned break at the moment and will be back next week. 

Have you seen the Bunnings step-by-step D.I.Y. advice How to lay laminate flooring? I will also add the video below. It includes how to cut the boards for corners and measure for a rip - cutting the laminate flooring lengthwise instead of width-wise, to fit in a small gap between a board and the wall. It also includes how to use quad when there is a gap between the boards and the skirting board. 

Have a good look and let us know if you have follow-up questions. We're here to help.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Finishing edges of laminated floor boards?

Hi @Raj3,

I just thought I'd check-in to see how your project is progressing and if you have questions after watching the guide @Jason supplied.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects