Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you customise an outdoor patio blind?

sid24
Finding My Feet

Can you customise an outdoor patio blind?

Hi all,

I purchased some outdoor patio blinds which are easy to install and is great to keep out wind and rain. 

However, my only problem is now installing a outdoor blind that doesn't interfere with my screen door when I need to step out. 

Any suggestions or can I get it custom make? 

Photos are attached for reference. 

Thanks all

IMG_20210725_161647.jpg

Screenshot_20210725_161441.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: customised outdoor patio blind

Hello @sid24

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about customized outdoor patio blinds.

It's great that you've found a good solution to keep out the wind and rain. I recommend using the Bistro Blinds 0.75mm PVC Outdoor Blind - Clear / Black 900mm x 2400mm as your entrance panel. It is wide enough to accommodate different sizes of doors. It is compatible with the larger Bistro Blinds and can be opened from either the left or right. The Bistro Blinds can be ordered as a custom size at the store's Special Orders Desk. 

The Bistro Blind entrance panel can be rolled up during good weather. It will let you use the screen door without having to roll up the entire Bistro Blind set covering that side. Any updates you can provide about your project would be much appreciated.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric  

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
sid24
Finding My Feet

Hey Eric,

Thanks for the information. I think I will get it custom made at the special desk. 

Thanks 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @sid24

I'm glad the information was useful. If you need assistance ordering the Bistro Blinds please let us know. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing the Bistro Blinds installed.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects