Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Floating planter box

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Floating planter box

So I got a little handy over the weekend after a request from my creative #wifey to make a floating planter box for some indoor plants. We're really happy with the result - what do you think?

Needless to say, I've already been tasked with making more :smile:wallplanter.jpg

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Floating planter box

This has been a very popular project with Workshop members and visitors @ProjectPete. We've shared it on Instagram today so even more people can get inspired by your handiwork. Did you end up making others?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I saw you did that - thanks @Jason!

Here's an updated pic with more plant action and the restored dresser below - feel free to use at your leisure.Screenshot_20180821-152844_Instagram.jpg

I made a couple as gifts and had some people buy some too so got a bit busy with them. Planning to make more soon as I'm broadening my offering through my business.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Admirers of this very popular project will be really happy to know that @ProjectPete has shared step-by-step instructions of how you can build your own floating planter box, including a full list of tools and materials required.

You can find the guide at https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/How-To/How-to-build-a-floating-planter-box/ba-p/49279

Let us know how you go with your own creation.

Jason

WiltshireWaif
Finding My Feet

This is fantastic. My other half is about to be tasked with this same project 😁

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @WiltshireWaif. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

Let me mention @ProjectPete so he is alerted to your kind feedback. I trust our members and Pete would like to see the results once you have completed your version. 

Please let us know any time you need assistance with a project around your house and garden or would like to share one with us. I'm sure you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members are contributing their projects here every day.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects