Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I attach Panelstone vertical pavers to an existing (old) brick wall?

notsohandymum
Just Starting Out

How do I attach Panelstone vertical pavers to an existing (old) brick wall?

We have an old post war brick house and the mortar is coming out of the brickwork.  Rather than get it replaced (again) I thought of laying Panelstone Pavers up to the window height but - I don't know how to attach them to the wall. Thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I attach Panelstone vertical pavers to an existing (old) brick wall?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @notsohandymum. You've come to the right place for assistance and advice.

Let me tag our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert in @EricL to assist you. In the meantime though, could you share some photos of the brick wall so members can see what you are working with? It might help them come up with the most suitable solution.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand with projects across the house and garden. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I attach Panelstone vertical pavers to an existing (old) brick wall?

Hello @notsohandymum 

Allow me to welcome you to the Bunnings Workshop community as well. Before you attempt to attach the Panelstone Pavers, would it be possible for you to tell us which specific paver you'll be using? As my colleague has mentioned we'll also need to see the condition of your existing brick wall. This will give our members an opportunity to assess its condition. We can then make recommendations on how to proceed. 

We look forward to seeing the photos of your brick wall.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects