Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to makeover a Colorbond fence?

umbertom
Getting Established

How to makeover a Colorbond fence?

Had probs with this app...now editing. I'm looking for some ideas as to what I can do with a plain colorbond fence.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: makeover a colorbond fence

Hi @umbertom,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues. 

What were you envisaging with the fence? Did you just want to change up the colour, or perhaps you wanted to disguise it? One of our most popular projects would be Training climbers to screen a fence by @royq. It would be worth checking out our Top 10 most popular fence projects for other ideas.

You might like to show our members some images of your backyard and fence's location, which should spark some ideas.

I'll be looking forward to hearing more about what you'd like to achieve with the fence and providing some solutions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks @MitchellMc I'm still having a few probs with the sites as I've tried to upload photos and I don't think it has been successful. Meantime I will have a look at the suggestions you've made and see whether they provide further inspiration for me. Thanks and regards, Umberto.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feel free to email us the images using workshop@bunnings.com.au and we can add them to your post for you @umbertom.

We would be happy to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects