Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace hose joint connector for Ryobi RPW170-G pressure washer?

AHussain
Just Starting Out

How to replace hose joint connector for Ryobi RPW170-G pressure washer?

Hi ,

I have got a Ryobi pressure washer as mentioned above. 

I need  the hose joint connectors as shown in the picture i have attached. Any chance I can get  these from your workshop or from anywhere else you may know may have it . As you can see , the plastic connector is broken

Hoping to hear from you at your earliest....

Thank you

Hussain 

17123633087522778778282807645166.jpg

20240406_124616.jpg

17123631679646880057944524837304.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ryobi RPW170-G

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AHussain. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Ryobi hose connections.

Would this be the connector that attaches the hose to the machine? If so, as far as I'm aware, the connectors are not replaceable as they are added when the hose is constructed. If the connector is broken, you'd be looking at replacing the hose. If the product is under warranty, it would be worth taking it into your local store with your proof-of-purchase and having it assessed for warranty. Alternatively, you can speak to our helpful team at the Special Order desk, and they'll have the Spare Parts team contact you to see if a new fitting or hose is available.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects