Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ideas for finish off rock wall area

onthefence
Just Starting Out

Ideas for finish off rock wall area

Hello 

Im trying to mask up an ugly looking rock wall area. Without thinking to much I’m at this stage and was wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas as to finishing off in regards to concrete, lighting or any ideas for that matter. Cheers.

8BCFF329-8CCC-445F-80F5-72989A0D8EC2.jpegE7438299-E40A-41FC-95D0-05AE9D71BE0F.jpegAdvisor.Advisor.E9A199EF-CBF6-4602-9AA2-DBC1CEE9B381.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ideas for finish off rock wall area

Looks like you've made some good progress already @onthefence. Well done! I'm sure our community members will be happy to assist with ideas for finishing it off. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're really pleased you could join us and look forward to reading more about your home improvement projects and plans. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

You keeping the pavers @onthefence? They look like they could do with a pressure spray. Maybe you could paint the concrete stairs?

Then you probably just need some greenery to soften the area. 

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Are you considering replacing the pavers and concrete stairs @onthefence?

The timber looks great. 

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

@onthefence 

I love the picture of your 'supervisor'... what have you decided to do? It does look really good!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects