Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor kitchen doors

anad
Just Starting Out

Outdoor kitchen doors

We had built an outdoor Bbq and pizza oven two years ago to complement our new pool and entertaining area. The doors to the Bbq took some cogitating to create! This meant many trips to our local Bunnings as the ideas swirled around. The beautiful doors that were eventually created included recycled timber from my late father’s shed, welded steel frames, and lots of painting by the smallest person in the house. A mammoth project over two years that was worth the wait!

994D693E-F3CB-4126-B13C-1CEFD542CB3D.jpeg

 

2AE0BB39-333D-4B9A-9313-ADFD26BC063E.jpeg

 

C209E4BE-B6E6-4B5B-AE95-B307008A865A.jpeg

 

31DEC0A5-203F-4248-B795-AE8017B667AA.jpeg

 

01A8D1A8-13EA-46A3-89EF-F1FA911E2B60.jpeg

 

murials
Just Starting Out

Re: Outdoor kitchen doors

This is sensational space ! Well done to you all 🤩 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @anad

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your outdoor kitchen bbq doors project.

What a beautiful bbq area and those doors you've created fit in perfectly. It's great to hear that everyone chipped in to help with the project. Two years is a long time to see a project to fruition, but I think the final result is outstanding. That bbq area really looks very inviting and I think the hanging plants really add such a festive atmosphere. 

Again, thank you so much for sharing your outdoor kitchen bbq project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @murials

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @anad to make them aware of your kind words. I totally agree it is a sensational space and is so relaxing to look at. If you have any projects on the go, please don't hesitate to share them. I'm sure our members will be keen to see your plans for your house and garden. 

We look forward to seeing your projects.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects