Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Potting bench, servery and aircon cover

janelled
Building a Reputation

Potting bench, servery and aircon cover

I loved this project! I have wanted a potting bench forever that I can also use to put floral arrangements together; perhaps serve some lunch off (our outdoor table is right next to this); and really wanted to cover the aircon unit and make it useful space. 

sideview.jpegScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 10.19.21 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 10.59.33 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.02.28 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.01.45 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.00.40 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.03.11 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.04.00 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.10.40 pm.png

Akanksha
Projects Editor
Projects Editor

Re: Potting Bench | Servery | Aircon Cover

Hi @janelled ,

A very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! Many thanks for sharing that beautiful multi-purpose potting bench. It's indeed a wonderful blend of style and function. 

Would you like to submit this project as an entry for our DIY July competition? If so, I'd be happy to submit it for you. Let me know. 

Thanks

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Potting bench, Servery and Aircon cover

Love it @janelled, well done. It reminds me of another clever idea to hide an air conditioning unit by another creative member @DoSimpleBetter. We love seeing the ingenuity of the Bunnings Workshop community.

Thank you so much for sharing and a very warm welcome to the community. We are looking forward to seeing what you tackle next.

Jason

janelled
Building a Reputation

Hi Akanksha

Yes would love to enter it in the competition. Thank you would appreciate you submitting it for me.

:smile: Janelle

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @janelled

It's a fantastic-looking multipurpose bench. My favourite part is that it hides the bulky aircon unit!

Good Luck.

Eric

Hi Janelle, 

My pleasure, happy to help. Your project has been submitted for the D.I.Y. July competition. 

Good luck!

Akanksha

WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Potting bench, servery and aircon cover

Lovely work @janelled

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

You've provided such detailed information that will be a great help to our community members.

Many people have viewed your post and we are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be great if you could share any other tips or lessons learned during your project that would assist others keen on taking on a similar project. 

Many thanks,

Wayne

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects