Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer

Picked up this pressure washer for $129 from Bunnings on the weekend - it's a promo so limited stock and not continually on order so get in quick if you're keen. I haven't used it yet but I've heard good things and generally like Ryobi for their value. It's just to clean down the 4x4 after a heavy beach sesh and to clean pavers every now and then so I don't need an overperformer that's getting use don the daily.

I've used Karcher (tend to feel these are overpriced), AR Blue (no complaints) and a Worx (wouldn't go near it again) washer before so after I give this one a run I'll add a review to the comments - might be a week or so though as I've got a lot coming up on the weekends.

ryobipressurewasher.png

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do you get soap dispenser working on Ryobi pressure washer

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Marg6. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your Ryobi pressure sprayer question.

According to Ryobi, the power/pressure needs to be set to minimum (the minus sign) for the soap dispenser to work. This sprays out just the soap.

If the soap fails to dispense on the minus sign, remove the lance at the front, leaving just the handset/trigger. Squeeze the trigger for up to 1 minute until the soap is flowing. Replace the wand/Lance, set to minus and continue to spray soap.

Please let me know how you go following this procedure.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects