Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Show off your pet

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Show off your pet

It's my dog Humphrey's birthday today, so it seems as good an excuse as any to encourage Workshop  members to show off your pets.

Here's Humphrey, and I look forward to seeing your pets...

Jason

Humphrey.JPG

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Katie848
Just Starting Out

Show Off Your Pet My Ragdoll Boy

Alex believes he is a human, this how he sits most of the time, when he is awake that is. 

IMG_1841.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Show Off Your Pet My Ragdoll Boy

Hi @Katie848,

Looks like you had a bit of trouble adding your photo to your post. I've taken the liberty of adding it for you. Many thanks for joining in the discussion and making your first post! Looking forward to seeing lots more soon. Let us know all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

Welcome,

Jason

TheSaltyreefer
Becoming a Leader

Re: Show off your pet

slippery pets

Whose furry friends are loving having the humans working from home at the moment? And which ones are doing everything they can to stop productivity?

Feel free to keep the photos coming. They make us smile.  

Jason

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Peanut - not dead, just sun-baking with no shame...

PeanutPeanut

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing Graeme (@Noyade). Peanut looks so happy in the sun. 😀

I wish we were all as carefree as him at the moment! Hope you and your family are coping well.

Jason

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

"Hope you and your family are coping well."

Cheers for that Jason. I wish the same for you during this rather crazy period of the world's history.

Peanut is now upright and taking notice of world events.

Cheers

Graeme.

Resized_20200227_114228_15501851439797001.jpg

@Noyade

What a life heh!!

My dog Ruby dosn't lay on her back like that but I joke that she goes into the sun to soak up the warmth with her solar panels as I call them, the dark partches on her body.

When she is sufficiently warm, she then comes and colapses on the veranda (concrete) to cool down ha-ha

Wish we could live like dogs sometimes!!

Cheers,

Barbara

Timberme
Growing in Experience

Wonder how you know Humphry.s burpday ?  We have no idea about Buster as he was a stray rescued muttley - we like to call him Boofhead but he is not a dummy at all. The big Billies are not afraid to have a go at Boof at all and they know how to use their long horns. The horse likes to jump in the air so he gets to see how big her feet look , Poor old Boof, the Bengal cat chases him but so far refrained from shredding him.We think the world of Boof.

Timberme
Growing in Experience

I tried unsuccessfully to convince Robyn to just let lifes trial slide off your back, that liitle Peanut knows exactly what I meant !!! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects