Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Solar light recommendations wanted

nsavi
Growing in Experience

Solar light recommendations wanted

Hello 

I am looking for some good bright spotlight solar light recommendations.

Some to go in the garden, some on the fence and others to go on the gutter so I have some decent amount of light in the pathways.

I have these few in my garden but I don't know their brand. They are so bright and really good. I am looking for something similar.

Thank you

20210829_133407.jpg

20210829_133423.jpg

  

16302268880331694584664045571613.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Solar light recommendations wanted

Hi @nsavi,

I've taken a look through our whole range and picked out the more powerful units for you.

The 100 lumens Cole & Bright Preston 360 Spot Light or 200 lumens Solar Magic 70/200lm LED Spotlight for the garden would be great. The 65 lumens Gardenglo 65lm Square Gutter Solar Light would be the most powerful for the gutters, though still a relatively modest lumen count. For ambient light on the walls/fence, we have the Arlec LED Solar Fence LightClick Taurus Solar LED Wall LightClick Coast Solar LED Fence Light and Solar Magic 10lm Wall Light - 3 Pack. These all come in around 10-20 lumens. If you were after something more powerful for the walls/fence, you'd need to consider a sensor option like the Gardenglo 1000lm Linkable Solar Motion Sensor Light.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our range of solar lights.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects