Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

The most ‘chic’ caravan you’ll ever find

MelDim01
Finding My Feet

The most ‘chic’ caravan you’ll ever find

7CE0EF7A-6A9E-41B6-B9F6-CF08A8636D14.jpeg

I’ve been up cycling furniture for the best part of 3 years and love expressing my artistic side through paint. 

When we purchased a caravan in late 2021 my face lit up with the possibilities of what could be with the ‘stuck in the 90’s’ decor that we were faced with. 

I have to admit there were many times I though ‘what have I started???’ But I’m over the moon with the end result ❤️

Before and after images….

326A6A81-344E-491F-9A7E-BFBE88080591.jpeg

CAE09162-AA0F-4CEF-8C9F-C82FCABF57AF.jpeg

E6BC6389-908D-4A1A-82B6-40ED65E99151.jpeg

7CE0EF7A-6A9E-41B6-B9F6-CF08A8636D14.jpeg

Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: The most ‘chic’ caravan you’ll ever find

Hi MelDim01,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community..

Your project is stunning and an inspiration to anyone considering doing a similar thing..

We wish you every success with your entry..

Prof..

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: The most ‘chic’ caravan you’ll ever find

It's great to see you join the Bunnings Workshop community and share this incredible project @MelDim01.

You've certainly achieved an amazing transformation! The results are just lovely. Would you mind sharing a few of the steps you took whilst completing your project? I trust our members will be excited to hear all the details. Caravan projects are always exceptionally popular with our ever-growing number of caravan reno enthusiasts.

Many thanks for sharing, and we look forward to seeing what you tackle next.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects