Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What self-levelling sealant for sealing horizontal expansion joints in concrete driveway?

terrywang
Building a Reputation

What self-levelling sealant for sealing horizontal expansion joints in concrete driveway?

Need to fill the horizontal expansion joints on the driveway (they became bigger after too much rainfall - the metal separators degraded). I've seem many YouTubers use Sika Self Leveling sealan, but I can't seem to it on Bunnings website?

find a product sheet from Sika Australia website.

Product Sheet

https://aus.sika.com/dms/getdocument.get/9569d80c-9842-4a9d-b24e-61da3194a6a4/sikaflex_self_leveling...

What is the equivalent (closest) product that does the same thing from Selleys or other common brands?

terrywang_0-1659007258480.jpegterrywang_1-1659007267376.jpeg

terrywang_2-1659007275748.jpeg

CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

Re: What self-levelling sealant for sealing horizontal expansion joints in concrete driveway?

terrywang
Building a Reputation

Re: What self-levelling sealant for sealing horizontal expansion joints in concrete driveway?

Thanks Carl, Selleys grey Flexiseal looks pretty promising :wink:

Selleys has way too many products to offer, hard to find the equivalent, I tried on their website but didn't find this but the AmourFlex.

Hi @terrywang,

It's great to see you've received some fantastic advice from @CSParnell. I'd agree that the Selleys Flexiseal would be an excellent choice for your project.

Please keep us updated and reach out if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects