Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wishing well made from Bunnings fence palings

Poppop
Making a Splash

Wishing well made from Bunnings fence palings

IMAG1505_1_1.jpg

bluemoonskye
Building a Reputation

Re: Wishing well made from Bunnings fence palings.

Hi, I’m a newbie, & I like the wishing well, I just think the top is a little small compared to the dimensions of the base 😊. Is this from a Bunnings plan?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bluemoonskye,

Welcome to Workshop, a community for D.I.Y. project discussion and inspiration. Like most of the projects shared on the site, I believe this is an original creation by one of our clever and creative members. 

I'm sure @Poppop will be happy to confirm and assist you if you would like to build something similar. I suggest that the appearance of the top is a bit of an illusion courtesy of the angle of the photograph. 

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project or have something to share. We have members sharing amazing creations and helpful advice on the site every day.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Poppop
Making a Splash

PicsPlay_1569941367775.jpg

 Hi @bluemoonskye  As you can see in this photo I've made wells in different shapes and sizes. Most times the size depends on what size offcuts I have lying around. As with most things I make there are no plans. Just made from a picture in my head.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects