Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

hi everyone i was wondering if i can get some tips on how to rebuild a caravan

danielmc
Just Starting Out

hi everyone i was wondering if i can get some tips on how to rebuild a caravan

hi everyone i was wondering if i can get some tips on how to rebuild a caravan......

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: hi everyone i was wondering if i can get some tips on how to rebuild a caravan

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @danielmc. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

It would be helpful if you could provide any many details as possible about your project as re-building a caravan can cover a vast number of different topics. A few images would certainly give us an idea of what you are starting with.

Did you have any particular questions? Perhaps you were interested in how to line the walls, installing cabinetry or restoring the paint?

You might like to start by reading through these step-by-step articles: How to renovate a caravan - Part 1Part 2Part 3 by @Peggers. I'd also recommend having a look through Rob's discussions as he's created several about his wonderful caravan restorations. 

Some previous discussions that you could find of interest:

We look forward to hearing more about your caravan project and would encourage you to let us know how we can assist you with it.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects