Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

sandy slope front yard

dandkholden
Just Starting Out

sandy slope front yard

IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2814.png

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: sandy slope front yard

Hi @dandkholden 

Try  adding whoflungdung  mulch to your  sandy soil to give it so more nutrients and to break down into a  sandy loam.

Neutrog Whoflungdung Mulch

4.6 (187)

I/N: 0057433

$21

• Acts as a deterrent to pathogenic bacteria
  • Reduces, if not eliminates nitrogen draw-down
  • Keeps soil temperature consistent
Whoflungdung is a composted mulch which is biologically activated adding valuable nutrients to your soil which will enhance the health and growth of plants.
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: sandy slope front yard

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @dandkholden. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about your front lawn.

If you could please provide our helpful members with more information on your project, they would be much better placed to offer assistance. Perhaps you'd like some ideas on landscaping the area, or you might be looking to improve soil quality, as @Jewelleryrescue has helpfully advised on. Let us know what you need, and I trust our members will be able to provide solutions. In the meantime, check out these Top 10 most popular front yard projects for inspiration. Also, here's a great article on How to determine soil health and a terrific project from @mich1972 on how to Turn a sandy patch into soil.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects