Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bag organiser for entryway

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

Bag organiser for entryway

Finally got sick of my 3 kids dumping their bags, shoes etc at the front door every night! Not to mention the ninja like moves we’d recreate while entering the front door - trying not to fall over as our foot slips on a discarded item. So made this and suddenly my kids are able to put their stuff away nice and neatly (and safely)!C96C4BF8-04CC-49FF-90A7-F8F1CD9EC532.jpegAE98104C-F2EB-4C59-A577-471283460E4D.jpeg6D6C7C5D-BAE2-4AAB-9A44-EF9D9D6B3AF2.jpeg

TedBear
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Bag organiser for entryway

I know this is an old post now, but I have just come across it... and very impressed. I have been wanting to have something in my bedroom that can store shoes under, near the bed and provide something to put my feet up on while doing them up. The bottom part of this project would be just the thing for that.

I currently pull the bottom drawer of my bedside table out and put my foot on it, but this will be much better. Maybe I will make a small footstool to slide under, or store on top of it. Thanks @Tara86 for the inspiration. 

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

Re: Bag organiser for entryway

@TedBear  I’m so glad to hear it’s been able to provide ideas for your project! Ha ha wow it feels like a long time ago. Still going strong just used in a spare room for the kids to store spare bags, hats and shoes. Best of luck :smile: 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects