Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you order replacement glass cover for Brilliant lighting 19655/05?

DrRevenge
Finding My Feet

Can you order replacement glass cover for Brilliant lighting 19655/05?

I have a Brilliant Lighting 19655/05 bought from Bunnings about 3 years ago. 

One of the bulbs had died so I have tried to remove the glass cover, but unfortunately unscrewing it was unsuccessful and it broke. 

I’m after a replacement glass. I don’t see any on your website but I’m wondering if you can speak to Brilliant on my behalf for a replacement cover and how much?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacement glass cover for Brilliant lighting 19655/05

Hello @DrRevenge 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your glass cover.

Allow me to make some inquiries regarding your glass cover. I'll give them a call tomorrow and find out if the glass cover is still available. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can you order replacement glass cover for Brilliant lighting 19655/05?

Hello @DrRevenge 

I've just been in contact with Brilliant Lighting technical department, I'm sorry to report that your product 19655/05 is no longer in stock and there are no more spares for it. I even asked if there was a compatible set that might fit your light fitting and they said no to that as well.

If you have another light fitting in your house that is similar, I suggest taking the measurements of the glass cover and having a look online and see if you can find an equivalent. I also propose thinking about updating your light fitting with a new set. 

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Can you order replacement glass cover for Brilliant lighting 19655/05?

Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for reaching out to them for me. Whilst it’s disappointing, I’m not surprised. 

Thanks for trying. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects