Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings stock Paulownia HP timber?

dusty80
Just Starting Out

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does Bunnings stock Paulownia HP timber?

Hello @dusty80

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about Paulownia timber.

The only type of Paulownia timber I can find on the website is the 90 x 9mm 3.6m Lining Board Raw Hardwood 10 Pack which has to be ordered at the special orders desk. Will you be using it for a particular project and is there a specific size you're after? I can investigate for you and find out if the sizes you're after are available.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
dusty80
Just Starting Out

thanks.  Have in mind to use Paulownia Plantation Shutters but not readily available from the companies doing such installation

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @dusty80

The panels I mentioned in my last response should work fine as louvres, however, I'll have to ask the supplier if they make timber pieces larger than what they show onsite. As soon as I have more information I'll get back to you.

Eric

dusty80
Just Starting Out

Thanks @EricL.  We have had a couple of quotes for 89mm blade size.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @dusty80

Thank you for your patience, I've just been in contact with our supplier's sales department and they do provide larger pieces but not large enough to be used as frames. The sizes that they mentioned were not too far off from their regular size of 90x9. The larger size they mentioned was 120 x 18. I did ask about the 89mm size you mentioned, but I'm afraid the only ones they have are the 90x9. Please keep in mind that this is a special order product so make sure to include delivery time to the store should you wish to order this product. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects