Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does anyone have the Makita DMR203 and is there any sort distortion?

Joonie
Getting Established

Does anyone have the Makita DMR203 and is there any sort distortion?

Does anyone have the Makita DMR203 portable bluetooth speaker and is the sound quality good and is the and distortion?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does anyone have the Makita DMR203 and is there any sort distortion?

Hi @Joonie,

It seems like you are still on the hunt for a portable speaker. Let me reach out via PM to get your location. I'll then be able to contact your local store for you to see if they have these units on display or if they can arrange a sound test for you.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@Joonie,

I've just spoken to the team at Bunnings Bundaberg and they are keen to assist in finding a portable radio that meets your needs. They have several on display that they are more than happy to demonstrate for you. They'll even get the Makita DMR203 out of a box to trial it. Please give Ryan, their Toolshop Expert, a call to ensure he is available before heading in. I'd advise you to bring a Bluetooth enabled smartphone so you can link it up to the radio and crank some of your favourite tunes at full blast. Personally, I'd highly recommend something by Acca Dacca and preferably T.N.T..

Please let us know how you go.

Mitchell

Nice one @MitchellMc. Personally, I would recommend anything from Midnight Oil or King's X. :smile:

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects