Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Exposed brick

MissTomliboo
Finding My Feet

Exposed brick

I'd like to fill in the gaps and turn my boring red brick into exposed type look. Can I DIY?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Exposed brick

Hi @MissTomliboo,

Lovely to have you join us. I hope you find Workshop members to be very helpful and inspiring. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have a project to share.

I've moved your post to a new discussion so it is more likely to be seen by other community members. I would also suggest you provide us a little more information about what you are working with and what you would like to achieve. Some photos would be particularly helpful so that members can give you more specific advice about your situation.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

I'm sure you can DIY @MissTomliboo. Can you post a photo of your walls?

Do you want to do something like this?

18-living-room-exposed-brick-SuperpozycijaArchitekci-Katowice-870x471.jpg

OMG! Yes, I consulted Pinterest and found a couple of techniques; that were heavy on the mortar. I want to do this on the outside. I'll take some photos of the front of my house.
This picture is perfect. Thank you

Hi @MissTomliboo,

Just a reminder about adding some photos of the front of your house. It would be great to see what you are working with and I'm sure this will be a popular project with Workshop members.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects