Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can i get the trade card?

chenshiyu
Just Starting Out

How can i get the trade card?

Hi Sir or Madam,

We always buy commodities from your shop. 

Would you please tell me how i can get your trade card ?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Helen Chen

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How can i get the trade card?

Hello @chenshiyu

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your query about where to get a trade card.

There are two ways for you to apply for your PowerPass Account one is to apply online, the other is to call your nearest store and speak to any of the team members and ask them to help you apply for a PowerPass account. 

Here is the link to the - Bunnings Trade Website, you will notice further down the page a button that says "Apply for PowerPass", simply click on the button and it will walk you through the application. Please note that you will need the following for your application.

• Your ABN or ACN (not required for Apprentices or Owner Builders). You will require the trustee details if you are applying under a trust ABN.
  • Directors/Partners/Sole Proprietors information. This includes the driver's licence, date of birth, and residential address of each partner.
  • Your business's accounts payable contact details, including postal address and email address for accounts.
  • Financial information such as turnover, assets, and liabilities.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Wah
Just Starting Out

Hello I’m always buying at your shop

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Wah 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us.

If you are after a trade account, I suggest either going to your closest store and ask any team member to help you apply for a PowerPass Account or go online to the Bunnings Trade Website and apply there.

If you have a look at first response to this discussion, you'll see all the details about what you'll need to apply for a PowerPass Account.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects