Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do i install aluminium flyscreen without it splitting when i roll the spline in?

brendan23
Finding My Feet

How do i install aluminium flyscreen without it splitting when i roll the spline in?

Hi, when I roll my “what was pretty expensive” aluminium flyscreen into the channel, as I push in the spline the flyscreen splits. I’ve tried gentle, hard etc. any ideas? Thank you so much 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do i install aluminium flyscreen without it splitting when i roll the spline in? any help...

I'll reach out via PM to put you in touch with the store you purchased from @melmozz. They'll be able to refund the returned product.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: how do i install aluminium flyscreen without it splitting when i roll the spline in? any help...

Hi Mitchel,

I would like to talk up your offer to facilitatie the return of the flyscreen, now that retail is again open in Melbourne.

I purchased the screen from the Eltham store.

Thanks

Robert

@robertskene,

I've sent you a private message with some details about who to see for the return of your product.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects