Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to order tinted paint for click and collect?

cbrock
Just Starting Out

How to order tinted paint for click and collect?

Hello - is it possible to order tinted paint for click and collect during lockdown?  Exactly how do you do this online….

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to order tinted paint for click and collect

Hi @cbrock,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

You are able to order paint online tinted to a specific colour. Do you know the colour that you would like?

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
cbrock
Just Starting Out

Hi Jason,

the paint I’m after is the Dulux Renovations range - kitchen & bathroom cabinets in satin finish.  This product doesn’t have an ‘Oder enquire’ form button online to be able to enter a colour.  I’d like Lexicon Half if possible - do I just call the store instead? 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @cbrock

Thank you for sharing your query about getting tinted paint from click and collect.

Getting a colour match from the stores at the moment is not possible due to the current restrictions in place. However, because you know exactly the paint colour you are after you can call the store and order it over the phone. Please note, you must speak to your local store to make sure that it is possible to do a click and collect on this item. If you would like to tell me your closest store, I will be more than happy to assist and enquire for you.

Are you are doing a renovation of a cabinet? I'm sure our members would love to see what you are about to work on. Any updates on your project during the repainting process would be much appreciated.

If you need further assistance or information, please let us know.

Eric

IanN
Just Starting Out

How do I order paint and its colour?

I need builder's white (victoria) so how do I order the colour?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I order paint and its colour?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @IanN. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about online ordering.

You are able to order paint online, tinted to a specific colour. You'll need to enter the tinted colour details once you've selected the type of paint you are after. You'll be looking at the white bases, and if it were interior low-sheen you were after, it would be Dulux 4L Interior Paint Wash&Wear Low Sheen Vivid White. Or, for exterior, it would be the white base once again and Dulux 4L Exterior Paint Weathershield Low Sheen Vivid White.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties placing your online order.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects