Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
diyhack
Finding My Feet

hi from DIYhack

Hi everyone,

looking forward to using this community to help me complete the ever increasing DIY tasks that present themselves everyday. We have a large family of 4 kids ( 3 teenagers!)  and a weatherboard home that is in constant need of maintenance. I am best described as a frustrated Traddie that has all the tools but lack the technical and finishing skills ........can always get the job done but not always to the expectation of the greater family. Hopefully this community will help me refine these skills?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: hi from DIYhack

Welcome to Workshop @diyhack. It's great to have you as part of the community. I'm looking forward to hearing about your projects, and I certainly hope that the community here can help refine your D.I.Y. skills. 

Jason

Bec
Cultivating a Following

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Hey, I'm Bec.

I am a novice DIYer who has renovated a one bedroom investment property and most recently is helping my mum refresh her beachside split level apartment.

My main interest is in decorating my apartment with my partner.

I look forward to sharing my DIY journey with everyone. Stay tuned.....

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

A very warm welcome to Workshop @Bec.

We're really pleased to have you join the community and look forward to your posts. It sounds like you have a lot of valuable experience you can share with the community from your previous renovation projects. If you have any photos you could share of the work you did renovating the apartment, I'm sure Workshop members would love to see them. 

Jason

Hello Community!

My name is Danie and I am fine artist (mostly painting and drawing) from the inner east of Melbourne. 

As for DIY stuff, I am a bit of a MacGuyer-er of found objects and using them for other purposes. I am a little obsessed with hardware, craft, and stationery stores so I am always on the look out for something to make. 

Looking forward to learning new stuff off everyone! 

That should read MacGuyver. Yes, I am a typo Queen 

@DanieTreg,

Fantastic to have you join us here on Workshop. I am keen to see some of your best MacGyver work! Please do share. You can post single photos on our gallery or start a new discussion with multiple shots and commentary. 

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

A very warm welcome to some of our latest Workshop community members.

@KGriff1@Tarz@Niclea@themakerienz@innyinny@LindaS@desmond@AshY@Seddonville@Ashleigh@bradthumb@diyhack@inespedroza@hamlyf@IsobelB@adk@rakeshrach@ReneePeary@Brian@JimSim and @SueB.

It's great to have you as part of the community. We look forward to getting to know you and reading about your projects.

Please introduce yourselves by clicking on the reply button.

Jason 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let me also extend another warm welcome to the latest members of the Workshop community.

We look forward to you introducing yourselves and learning about your projects and future plans.

Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site. 

@Scotty@Valerie@Sawersi@ajruls@maryanne@Christos@Alvarez93 and @HanMud.

bignoux8
Getting Established

Hello Community,

I'm Brian, 27 years old and living an apartment lifestyle.

I'm not much of a D.I.Yer but the workshop seems like the right place to start!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects