Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Many thanks for introducing yourself to the community @Neilus. It's fantastic to have you join us and share some of your story.  

It's great that you've got some inspiration already from other community members. We certainly have many talented woodworkers in the Workshop community. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand, I'm sure there will be members happy to share some advice with you. 

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your projects. Perhaps you could share a photo or two of the racks you have made on our Gallery?

Thanks again for joining us. 

Jason

Baretta11
Becoming a Leader

@Rhys

Hello Ryse
I have friends with large toys like a Terrix, countless scrapers, dozers, dump trucks and excavators and even though I'm a female, I still love watching these machines work and move, welcome to the workshop.

Cheers,

Barbara

@bindowan109,

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the workshop.

At least you know your limitations when it comes to some things, always a good thing to call in the experts when necessary!!

Cheers,

Barbara

@Neilus

Good to hear you don't let your disability stop you from doing the things you love. You should be darn proud of yourself!!

By the way, welcome to the workshop.

Cheers,

Barbara

Neilus
Growing in Experience

Thank you Barbara , I appreciate your thoughts and encouragement . I try to do as much as I can within the Limitations but there are days that stop me completely . As the Phrase says " Soldier On " Well I give it my best with the knowledge that it will take a little longer than usual but also is a blessing in disguise to . Cheers Barbara & best wishes to you & on your future projects . @Neilus .

Les49
Getting Established

Hi Community,
My name is Les and I have been retired since 2012 after a career in mining and finance.
My wife and I have been in our home since 2002 and we have completed a number of projects around the house.
I look forward to viewing other interests of the community in their completion of projects and new ideas.
Kind Regards
Les
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@Les welcome to the forum
Sounds like you have a wealth (he, he,he ) of experience and information
hmmm, that's interesting as we are opposites,
I am thinking of retiring into mining
A house full of projects to complete and never enough time, LOL, Tho they are virtually  completed and an Expert On Building Information Modelling , Data and project Optimization.

Please call out if you need a hand
Chris

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Les (@Les49)

Many thanks for introducing yourself. It's fantastic to have you join us. It sounds like you have a lot of terrific experience that you can share with other community members. I look forward to reading about your projects and plans, and trust that our members will provide a lot of advice and inspiration to you. 

If you ever need a hand with a project, don't hestitate to post. And if you ever need help with getting the most from the site, please let me know.

All the best,

Jason

Jonb
Building a Reputation

Hi all, my name is John, you will normally find me skulking about the aisles in Bunning's Bunbury or Australind.
I am just an hobbiest, creating use full items from pine pallets.
These pine pallets usualy wind up at the tip unless they can be reused by transport companies. So in essence I am recyling.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jonb,

You'll certainly find many like-minded pallet recyclers in the community. I look forward to seeing some of your projects and reading about your plans. Perhaps you could share some photos in the Gallery?

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. It's great to have you as one of our latest Workshop members. I trust you will get lots of inspiration from other members, and hopefully a helping hand whenever you need it, too.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects