Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Thanks for sharing @Gibbo. Looking forward to seeing some of your handiwork, particularly your peculiar produce!

Jason

Roni
Growing in Experience

Hi all,

My name is Roni and most DIY projects that I'll be doing will probably involve gardening. I love to have fresh herbs and veggies in the garden that I can use for cooking when needed.

We just moved to a new place and the backyard is a big deck so we'll need a few good garden beds to get started. That will be my first project once we are settled in.

Roni

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @Roni. Many thanks for joining us. I hope that Workshop provides lots of inspiration, advice, and a bit of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how your backyard project progresses. Please post again soon.

Jason

Emilyhobley
Getting Established

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Emily Hobley and I work at Bunnings in Bayswater. I am very excited join this online Community. 

I am am currently in the process of building a vetetable garden with my children and am looking forward to all the advice and views of others to help me along the way.

Happy Gardening

Hi @Emilyhobley,

Welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing how your vegie garden progresses. Hopefully you can share some photos with us soon.

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

A very warm welcome to our latest Workshop community members.

@Kate@winnie77@Adam@LOZ@sianeyt@Mon_16@judy@cali_philip@Adxm@robbayswater@Cooky@KatyS@Alex@rachelb@mgough and @xtine

It's great to have you join us. Please hit the reply button and say hello. We're looking forward to getting to know you and reading about your projects and plans.

Jason

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah and I've just recently moved into a new place. I'm just renting at the moment, so it's been a little hard trying to figure out suitable projects for a rental property. 

We've got a large deck, so I've started adding some pot plants along our divider wall to make it a little greener.

IMG_0932.jpeg

I'm a very enthusiastic DIYer, but I don't have heaps of experience. I'm looking forward to learning some more skills – particularly in relation to gardening.

Does anyone know the best conditions for growing herbs? My pot (far right in photo above) is currently getting the afternoon north/west sun and it looks like it is drying out a little.

Thanks!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sazymac

Welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you as part of the community. Thanks for introducing yourself.

I would encourage you to start a new discussion in the gardening board about growing herbs as it would be more easily seen by other Workshop members. I'm sure the community will have a lot to share as its a popular topic.

BTW, that screen in your photo looks fantastic!

Jason

boris
Building a Reputation

Hey! We just moved into a new place and there's a bit of work to do to get it up to scratch. I'm married with 2 young kids who love drawing on walls! My DIY skills are OK, and just need to get more organised and started on a few projects.main.jpg

AndrewJones
Making a Splash

Hi just joined.

I'm from Melbourne and do hand tool wookworking as a hobby. I've recently started applying traditional hand tool technicques to more modern project. I've also self leared video editing and am posting youtube videos of my woodwork project. Have a look https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701

I call it a snag.

Thanks

Andrew

Maker, youtuber and woodworker. Watch me work wood in 24 frames per second: https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701/videos

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects