Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

querencia
Junior Contributor

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Thanks @Jason for the link you provided, it was helpful and encouraging to read. Of the dozen or so projects I’m planning, two are slowly underway and I’m certainly learning that Rome wasn’t built in a day!!

Baretta11
Super Contributor

@Galbert 

Hi Gayle, welcome to the community.

I agree with any reason to walk down those aisles and walking out with something that wasn't even on the list or radar no less ha-ha

Cheers,

Barbara

Baretta11
Super Contributor

@querencia 

Welcome.

That's a decent chook run, hope it all goes well.

There probably are other like minded discussions on chook runs on the workshop but my sugggestion is unless you're retired and mostly home, make sure you put in a solar powered doggy style door that will lift and stay open after dawn and lock down shut after dark so no foxes can devastate your birds as I once had when I arrived home late just once!!

Good luck.

Cheers,

Barbara

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @querencia

I saw your post about the raised garden beds. I recommend staying focused and finishing one project at a time. Once your garden is complete, you can then tackle the chicken run. I suggest making a list, this will allow you to bring together all the great ideas that you saw. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing your garden makeover complete. You can do it!

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ujwals
Budding Browser

Hello Everyone!
Just like my rank - I am newbie in the world of DYI of things, but never scared of giving it a shot.
Passionate about perfecting the art of "doing it right yourselves".

Hope to learn a lot and contribute to the community.

Between, @Jason .. Thats just sausage in bread!

Thanks

Cheers

Ujwal

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @ujwals

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us. Whether you're a newbie or a long-time member everyone is welcome here in our community. If you have any projects you're about to start please let us know, our ever-helpful members would be more than happy to give you advice and information should you need it.

We look forward to seeing your projects.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects