Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Mitch takes D.I.Y. to the next level

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mitch takes D.I.Y. to the next level

6F4BEAE1-DA4F-4E81-B5E3-642BF35103F8.jpegBunnings Workshop community's resident home improvement expert @MitchellMc took his D.I.Y. skills to the next level on the weekend by delivering his own baby son on his lounge room floor.

Mitch's wife started having contractions on Saturday morning and the couple calmly called the hospital and started to get ready to leave. But it soon became apparent that they didn't have time to go anywhere.

After calling for paramedics, Mitch calmly delivered his son who arrived even before the ambulance had a chance to arrive.

Mum and baby are both happy and healthy, and now back home with Mitch after spending just a night in hospital.

Congratulations Mitch and family. Looking forward to seeing some photos soon.

Workshop community members should please note that Mitch is taking a well-earned break from the site and will be enjoying the next six weeks with his family. Our other resident D.I.Y. expert @EricL is available to assist with all your project questions. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand with anything (except how to deliver babies). 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: Mitch takes D.I.Y. to the next level

Congratulations Mitch..Well done..Great work on the DIY skills !

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Mitch takes D.I.Y. to the next level

OMG !!!! Thank You for letting us know @Jason . Congratulations to @MitchellMc , you are amazing 🤩 🥰

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects