My partner and I have been removing wallpaper from our house we recently bought. In one of the bedrooms we've noticed what appears to be mould. A friend of ours suggested other than getting a professional to remove the patch of wall, there's a product from bunnings that can be applied in order to stop it from spreading but couldn't remember what it was. Any suggestions would be greatly recommended.
I've found a quarter teaspoon of oil of cloves in a litre of water is a great way to kill and prevent mould on most surfaces. Through my experience, it has been more effective than bleach-based products and is kinder on the lungs.
Please let me know if you need further help or had questions.