Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Renovating the beach house

Eagle
Finding My Feet

Renovating the beach house

I'm into the second year of helping friends renovate their beach house and will soon be starting to think about painting the boards at the back of the house. I wondered if anyone had advice about using small scissor lifts to paint the back of the house. I had thought about ladders, but it seems too dangerous. I enclose some photos of my efforts so far. AA4F1AC4-05ED-4246-95BB-696344A925ED.JPGIMG_0316.JPG9737EDD7-0E4D-437E-9DB3-3F6B85EDD640.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Renovating the beach house

@Eagle

Welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join the community. I hope you find the site invaluable and look forward to reading more about your projects.

You certainly sound like a great friend investing so much time helping your friends to renovate. But going by view in the window reflection, it does look like a wonderful spot. 

I haven't had any experience with lifts but hopefully another Workshop member will have some experience or advice to share. Ladders can certainly be hazardous so you can never be too cautious. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jackson
Making a Splash

Re: Renovating the beach house

Hey @Eagle, do you have any wider photos that show the back area of the house?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects