Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Sheeting material suggestions to line an alcove?

Rud
Just Starting Out

Sheeting material suggestions to line an alcove?

I have a an alcove to my front door 1900 deep 1600 mm wide Height 2420. Wall (1)1900 deep X 2420 mm minus a door way in centre. Weather boards surround this door way, I need a sheeting not flat but maybe with a pattern ? Same for other two walls.(2) being back wall 1600 X 2420 mm and wall facing door way (3) 1900 deep X 2420 mm in height.  I already have floor tiles. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do paint screen doors. Solved problem with spray paints from Bunnings. I am now on Third ...

Hi @Rud,

Many thanks for your question, I'd be pleased to assist. Would it be possible to get a few more details on what the project is to assist our members in giving helpful replies? Perhaps you would like to upload some images of the alcove and let us know what the sheeting is to be covering. Is the sheeting to go over the top of the existing weatherboards or are you removing them and attaching it to the timber frame?

There is a range of lining panels which have a variety of patterns available to them and we also have some wall art panels which you might like to take a look at as well.

Please let me know if this is the type of sheeting you were thinking of and if you have any additional questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects