Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

@DberkaI think most people use an angle grinder with a diamond blade. Not a thing for my bucket list though.

Jess_1991
Growing in Experience

I've just recently completed a kitchen Re-fresh and now want to tackle the bathrooms to modernize the house up before we rent it out!! Pumped!

Well done @Jess_1991. It would be great to see what you have done in your kitchen if you could share some photos with us. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. I trust you will find plenty of information and inspiration from community members. Feel free to start a new discussion if you want some advice or tips for your upcoming bathroom projects.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Jess_1991
Growing in Experience

Hi Jason,

I have uploaded the kitchen in a new post but cant seem to get the file small enough for the main "finished product" photo any advice?

Jess_1991
Growing in Experience

Never mind :smile: got it sorted :smile:

Sorry for the trouble @Jess_1991. We're about to make some changes to the site to make it quicker and easier to share images. 

Jason

Barker
Cultivating a Following

I think the gutters are overdue for cleaning out. As soon as it stops raining I'll have to get the ladder out.

Hansi
Cultivating a Following

Hi

I have already posted the question but, basically, I have bought a 1950s fibro house and I would love to clad it with wood. As weatherboard and most other cladding is expensive I've been thinking about using fence paling from Bunnings. It's cheap and appears to be treated, and besides, I would not remove the fibro board but clad straight over the top in the usual fashion (locate the internal beams and attach each plank with a nail gun. Can anybody think of any reason not to use fence paling? I like the look of it and it's very cheap, and when attached with each board overlapping like true weatherboard, I think it would look pretty good, at least a lot better than the fibro! I just have a niggling doubt that it might not be suitable for some reason...

Cheers, John

Hi everyone,

I need to put up a temporary fence for my dog, until I can replace my fences. It needs to be something I can put up easily and have seen an idea using what is called "poultry fence" in the States.

Can anyone help, and can I get it at Bunnings?

Thanks

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects