Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Would you like a dedicated place for pets inside your home?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Would you like a dedicated place for pets inside your home?

Hazelnut.jpgPets are typically cherished members of the family, and I suspect most now live inside rather than being banished outside to kennels and cat cages. But few homes seem to have a dedicated place for pets.

Before starting work on the renovation of a typical 1980s suburban Australian home the Make It Happen team asked Australians whether they should create a dedicated place for pets inside the house. It could be somewhere where the pet sleeps as well as providing storage for pet food and pet accessories.

What do you think? Would you like a dedicated area for your pet and where would you put it in your house?

All will be revealed about how the Make it Happen team transformed the home when the new series starts on March 2. In the meantime, check out the series trailer.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Puddin
Building a Reputation

Re: Would you like a dedicated place for pets inside your home?

Thanks @Jason and @EricL the laundry makeover looks amazing so good to see a great dedicated pet area. 

I have had to put my laundry project on hold for a bit as I had to redirect my money to a new hot water system, mine had a personality change and thought it was a waterfall or fountain. 

Have fun Ann

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @Puddin,

Sorry to hear about your laundry project being put on hold. I hope you were able to find a good hot water system that doesn't think it is a fountain. I know @EricL will be more than happy to sketch up some cat bowl plans for your when you are ready.

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Puddin
Building a Reputation

Hi @KatieC 

Thanks, I had a continuous hot water system put in so hopefully it does not get fits of grandeur and think its a fountain too. 

Eric has offered to help with the laundry sketches if I need it which was very generous and thoughtful of him. At this stage I think I have the design sorted and all going well can go ahead with it in the not to distant future. The current laundry is functional just not really what I want. 

Meanwhile other smaller fun projects are being done so all is good. 

Cheers Ann alias Puddin

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects