Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

@springa59,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. Let me tag @prettyliving so she is alerted to your post. Are you planning your own laundry renovation?

A very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We trust that you'll get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our amazing members. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@jane_5 we bought 2 base cabinets @$99 each, a bench top for $99, cut a whole in it for the new sink which was $110 and we spent $50 on wall tiles. We didn’t move any taps or PowerPoints (they are behind the shelving unit) so that saved us money, and we did everything ourselves, just watched heaps of YouTube & Bunnings videos 👍🏻

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@springa59 we got rid of the existing trough, we bought a new benchtop and a new sink. We cut the whole in the benchtop ourselves to put the sink in 😊

Sarahb
Getting Established

This is very similar to what I need to do with my laundry! I have only a freestanding trough and NO cupboards or benchtop. Looks great :smile: 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Workshop community would be more than happy to assist with your own laundry renovation @Sarahb. Just let us know if you need a hand with anything. You should also find plenty of other inspiring laundry renos on the site for ideas and inspiration. 

Welcome to the community. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to seeing your own project take shape. 

Please let me know if you need any assistance getting the most from the site. 

Jason

Sarahb
Getting Established

Thanks @Jason . This would be my first reno project EVER! Thought start small and simple! My next bigger project after this will be a small ensuite reno. 

I will upload some photos once I start working on the project. I have got lots of great ideas on here already :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic. Feel free to hit the Start a discussion button anytime @Sarahb . You might like to share some "before" photos, some measurements and your plans. I'm sure our members could provide some helpful input. 

Jason

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Finally having bench space and cupboards has been sooo good! And was so affordable! 👍🏻👍🏻
mybath
Just Starting Out

That is looking stunning. I am also planning to get it done as you did. 

It is the best I have seen so far.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mybath 

Many thanks for joining in the discussion. I’m sure @prettyliving really appreciates the positive feedback. We are looking forward to seeing what you can achieve in your own home - hopefully with some advice, support and inspiration from the Workshop community along the way. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand.

Welcome,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects