Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Apartment laundry renovation: Goodbye 1968. Hello 2022.

StyledbyTanya
Finding My Feet

Apartment laundry renovation: Goodbye 1968. Hello 2022.

89161CE0-1C29-4C42-BBAE-92CA896C711A.jpeg

08EDCB08-1540-4259-8F7B-77B708440A1E.jpeg

I designed and completely renovated our original apartment laundry.
Goodbye 1968 laundry. Hello 2022!

The laundry is now a fresh and modern room, that is abundant with storage and style. It’s now a pleasure doing that washing and storing those half price specials. 
Bench Top: Bunnings 

Cabinets: Bunnings Kaboodle Modern Gloss white.

Tapware: Bunnings 

Lighting: Bunnings 

Paint: Taubmans

Design & styling: Tanya (Me)

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Apartment laundry renovation: Goodbye 1968. Hello 2022.

Hello @StyledbyTanya

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your laundry renovation.

What an excellent laundry renovation. I definitely agree that there is more storage space and the benchtop serves as a good folding station. The space is more effectively used and the wall and tile colours really give the area a very relaxed feeling. I have to say though that the laundry tub from 1968 has certainly withstood the test of time.     

Again, thank you for sharing your laundry renovation.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Apartment laundry renovation: Goodbye 1968. Hello 2022.

Hello @StyledbyTanya,

I echo @EricL's thoughts - this is such a stunning laundry renovation. You've truly managed to create a stylish and functional space. How has it held up over time?

I'm sure our members would love to know more details about the steps you took to transform this laundry, especially those with compact laundry rooms of their own. Are you able to share any more details or photos about the process? Any advice or tips on a designing a compact laundry would be appreciated too. 

Thanks in advance and congratulations on this laundry reno once again.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects