Workshop
Ask a question

How to install cabinets in a laundry?

Jh54
Just Starting Out

How to install cabinets in a laundry?

Looking to install some cabinets in laundry ideally would like to have a go at it myself , but no idea where to start

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: is there any local froups that do workshops for installing cabinets.?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Jh54. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about installing cabinets.

I'd suggest you start by viewing the available How To guides:

After viewing them, if you have further questions, our knowledgeable members will happily answer them and assist you through the project.

Once you familiarise yourself with assembly and installation, you can jump into the Kaboodle planner and design your layout. It's super simple and a great way of getting a feel for what you want to achieve. The bonus is that at the end of the design, you'll have a full product list and price. If you are struggling with a design, take a photo of the room, include measurements on a plan and let us know what you'd like to achieve. We can whip you up a design to get you started. Let me know if you need a hand uploading an image.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects