Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Attaching multi function airer cabinet to wall

cc
Just Starting Out

Attaching multi function airer cabinet to wall

01DFCDB3-182D-4DC9-A456-5C1E199A812F.jpeg

Bedford Airer Installing question - there are only 3 screws to use - 2 at centre top and one at bottom to use to attach this cabinet to the wall. I’m concerned this will not be a safe installation especially once weight of clothes are on the lines.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Attaching multi function airer cabinet to wall

Hi @cc,

Welcome to the Workshop community and apologies for the slow reply. 

As this is a specific product-related question, you might be best to contact Bedford Furniture direct on 1800 822 823 or furniture@bedfordgroup.com.au.

Otherwise, feel free to share some photos of the screws so members can see what you are working with. 

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
smanners12
Just Starting Out

Hello!
We have noticed the same thing. Did you end up getting in contact with Bedford? Or did you successfully install with just the three screws?

Thanks!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @smanners12. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

Let me mention @smanners12 to see if they can let us know how the installation went.

I trust that if Bedford are still supplying three screws for mounting the unit then that is sufficient and they haven't had any feedback to suggest otherwise. As @Jason mentioned if you are concerned about the installation or are having trouble following the directions for mounting then please feel free to contact Bedford on 1800 822 823 or furniture@bedfordgroup.com.au. If you would like me to contact Bedford for you, let me know and I will be more than happy do so.

If you have any specific questions about the installation, like are the screws supplied suitable for my plaster wall, please post a picture of the screws and specify the wall type. If there are better solutions I'd be happy to recommend them instead.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects