Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom needs major overhaul

cathym
Just Starting Out

Bathroom needs major overhaul

hi again everyone I have another topic of interest to ask of you, this will be further down the track a little! Bathroom needs a major overhaul have tiles, shower screen, cabinet and toilet and whatever else that needs to added to it, big question need advice on how to do remodel as in ripping up the tiles for a start and laying the new ones down any videos on how to guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bathroom needs major overhaul

Hi @cathym,

I've moved your post to the bathroom board where it will be more easily found by other members who can assist. 

You might like to start with our Top 10 most popular renovation projects to get some inspiration, as well as @ProjectPete's how to tile a splashback to build your confidence with tiling. 

I'd also suggest you post some photos of your bathroom and more detail about your budget and what you want to achieve, then community members are much more likely to be able to provide helpful advice.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects