Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom towel storage

Rassy83
Just Starting Out

Bathroom towel storage

Wondering if anyone can help me with a storage idea for my towels etc in our bathroom.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Bathroom towel storage

Hello @Rassy83 

A picture of the area please? How much space are we allowed to use? Perhaps a hastily drawn picture with pencil and paper? What did you have in mind?

Thanks!

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bathroom towel storage

Hi @Rassy83,

A very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're pleased to have you join in the discussion. 

As Red mentioned, if you could share some photos of your bathroom and let us know what space you have available to adding some towel storage, it will really assist members in providing more specific and helpful advice for you. 

Please let me know if you need a hand uploading photos or ever need assistance getting the most from the site.

We look forward to seeing how you can tackle your storage problem and get stuck into other projects around the house and garden. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects