Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Height of Kaboodle base cabinets for laundry reno?

cherylsmith83
Getting Established

Height of Kaboodle base cabinets for laundry reno?

We are renovating our laundry and trying to figure out what the finished height of the Kaboodle base cabinets would be before adding bench top? I know cabinets are 720mm but I don't know the maximum height the legs can go? Need to fit washer and dryer under bench.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry Reno

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @cherylsmith83. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question on Kaboodle adjustable leg heights.

The maximum height for the adjustable legs is 160mm, so the finished height for the base cabinet would be 880mm. However, the recommended height is 145mm, which matches up with the height of their kick panels.

If the feet at maximum height still don't allow the dryer to fit, you could do some custom work and add timber to the bottom of the cabinet to raise it further.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thankyou,

I wasn't able to find that information anywhere is regards to the legs. That height should be OK leaving a clearance of about 15mm if I lower them down.

@cherylsmith83,

Please keep us updated on your project and reach out if you need further assistance. We're here to help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects