Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help wanted for laundry and pantry renovations

daisym
Getting Established

Help wanted for laundry and pantry renovations

Pantry SpacePantry SpaceCorner of the pantry to laundryCorner of the pantry to laundryLaundryLaundryLaundryLaundryWhere the sliding door is goingWhere the sliding door is goingIMG_1772.JPGIMG_1773.JPG

Hi Workshop Community 

Would love some help in regards to the Pantry and Laundry Reno that we would love to do. We have been going back and forth with this for a while and how would be the best way to use the space. Originally we were just going to upgrade the laundry part but now we thought that we might as well do both spaces at the same time, if the budget will allow it (fingers crossed) 

As you can see by my photos the Pantry at the moment is basically just shelves we were thinking of 

- Putting in a broom cupboard (We do need to leave a little space so the sliding door can slide all the way back without hitting the door and we can open the broom cupboard 

- Continuing shelving right to the top and down the bottom adding some flexi storage solution baskets 

Then we would like it to be a seamless move from the pantry to the laundry somehow and maybe that could be with an L shape benchtop and wall shelving

Laundry 

- Just would like to add a benchtop all the way to the wall with the window 

- Add some based cabinets 

- Remove the laundry tub and cut a sink into the benchtop but leave the tapware in the same position 

For the materials

- White cabinets 

- Either White benchtop with timber shelving or white and white (but would like to break it up a little) 

I would love to hear if there is a way l could put this sketch and ideas into a design plan to see what would fit and have a better visual of the space 

I hope l have been able to explain this okay, so many ideas!!!!

Attached are pics of our space and some inspo ideas and a couple of drawings 

Appreciate your time!!!

Thank you 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Help wanted for laundry and pantry renovations

Hello @daisym

I'm glad that this design meets with your approval. You will need approximately six of the 2200 x 600 x 26mm Acacia Solid Oiled Hardwood Project Panels. Here is the link to the - Kaboodle Kitchen Product Selection Guide to help you with the cabinet sizes. The sink I've placed in your pantry drawing is the Mondella Rococo Square Single Bowl Sink. I suggest using the Methven WELS 4 Star, 7.5L/Min Matte Black Glide Sink Mixer to finish off the look.

If you need more advice or information, please let me know.

Eric 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Help wanted for laundry and pantry renovations

Hi @daisym 

I’m a huge fan of the Acacia Project Panels.

I have used these in a number of projects and I’ve made some useful pieces with off cuts ☺️
Good luck. Can’t wait to see how it turns out 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects