Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hi. i need to temporarily use my washing machine outside with the garden tap

CSG
Finding My Feet

Hi. i need to temporarily use my washing machine outside with the garden tap

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi. i need to temporarily use my washing machine outside with the garden tap - the taps’ diameter is larger than the washing machine hose’s - so, is there an adaptor available to  make this possible? Thanks 

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Hi. i need to temporarily use my washing machine outside with the garden tap

I think this is the cheapest at a quick look to get a 25mm to 20mm adaptor.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/aqua-systems-2-way-tap-outlet_p0170566 

CSG
Finding My Feet

Re: Hi. i need to temporarily use my washing machine outside with the garden tap

Thanks Brad

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CSG

Great to see you get such prompt and helpful assistance from Brad. Please let us know if you need anything further. 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members, who are posting advice and inspirational projects on the site every day.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
CSG
Finding My Feet

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks Jason. Based on Brad’s suggestion I ended up spending a bit more and getting this two way threaded adapter, perfect solution! Photos attached for anyone else who may be in this situation.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great, thanks for letting us know @CSG

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects